Hani reveals her secret to losing 9 kg


Article: EXID Hani, "The secret to my diet? I ate only enough so I didn't die"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+114, -4] Must be so hard having to smile and laugh like that on TV while eating only so little

2. [+72, -2] Hani said on 'Running Man' that she was doing the 1 meal/1 day diet. And yet she still works out and dances off of that. Proves that the celebrity life isn't for everyone...

3. [+71, -2] So strong willed of her. I get cranky when I'm hungry but she keeps cool and smiles for the TV.

4. [+11, -1] She looked so happy at the beef on 'Weekly Idol' ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+10, -3] Tough for celebrities too~~ nothing's easy in the world ㅜ

6. [+8, -0] Better that she's honest than lie saying she eats but never gains weight

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,711, -136] I'm the same age as her and it makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life when I see successful kids like her..

2. [+1,125, -51] No wonder she was so happy seeing the beef on 'Weekly Idol' ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+914, -45] She was skinny enough as it is ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+753, -39] What more weight did she have to lose?....

5. [+137, -11] She's right, your body only gets smaller if you eat less ㅋㅋ but it's no joke and easier said than done ㅜ I guess she has no choice if she wants to maintain her figure

6. [+107, -2] Wow, she really worked hard to lose that 9 kg so fast.. and then gained back 2 kg again.

7. [+90, -5] People always wonder what weight girl groups have to lose but girl groups wear a lot of skin exposing outfits and the camera adds on pounds so they have to be under constant diets ㅠ and if they gain some weight, their pictures get ridiculed... dieting is just a way of life for girl groups.

8. [+87, -9] Amazing but I hope she doesn't overdo it!

-