BAP holds their comeback showcase



Article: After their lost days, BAP matures... back to the race in November

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+950, -47] I'm sure it's been hard up till now but fighting! Hit daebak!!

2. [+701, -43] Hoping that you guys finish this promo safely and I'll be looking forward to your minialbum next February!! I'm worried because it seems like you guys are overworking yourselves but I like that you're hard workers and that you look so happy on stage. Let's do well, love you. You guys shine the best on stage ♥

3. [+602, -33] I've been waiting for so long, fighting! ♥

4. [+570, -36] Fighting!! Will be supporting you!! ♥

5. [+548, -51] They're really back, daebak

6. [+105, -10] I'm a fan of another group but BAP is an idol that doesn't lac in talents or looks ㅠㅠ Finally a comeback from them ㅠㅠ Will be supporting them lots! BAP fighting!

7. [+84, -7] Let's please do welllllll

8. [+75, -6] Great job guys, showcase today was awesome ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+69, -5] Love all of the songs, BAP fighting!!

10. [+71, -7] iKON fan here, congratulations on your comeback BAP!

-