TV: [Spoilers!!!] Mask Best Singer (WiFi)


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum vel auctor tortor. 

Article: 'Mask Best Singer' WiFi's identity is BtoB's Lee Changseob

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+690, -77] BtoB's really amazing!! They're a group that makes you look forward to them in the future. They're having their comeback soon so I hope they win #1.

2. [+566, -69] Great job, congratulations on your comeback

3. [+564, -74] Wow, Lee Changseob...

4. [+90, -9] I'm not a viewer of the nor a Melody, just someone who was on her computer while the TV outside played this show. I could tell the minute I heard the singing that it was Lee Changseob ㅎㅎ I've only heard a couple of BtoB's songs in the past but his vocal color is really unique. DO well, BtoB.

5. [+87, -7] Work hard and become a singer who can induce goose bumps with just the first line. Let's hit #1 and daebak!!

6. [+83, -5] BtoB's daebak.. above idol level

7. [+83, -4] I like that you can see how much Changseob's enjoying himself when he sings. He still has a mask on but he's feeling the rhythm , etc. I wonder what would've happened to him if he never became a singer ㅠㅠ let's get BtoB a #1, fighting

8. [+82, -4] He has a great voice. Unfortunate that he was eliminated but not many people before this even knew his name but now he got the public to see that he's a singer named Lee Changseob. I hope this was a great experience for him!

9. [+81, -3] The way he was smiling in his interview showed how much love he received growing up

10. [+76, -4] He really did do well.. but I feel like he chose the wrong song. He should've gone with a deep ballad ㅠㅠ he's better at ballads.. ㅠㅠㅠ

-