Sunny denies involvement with sajaegi, has to purchase her own albums herself


Article: SNSD Sunny "Album sajaegi? SM only gave me 10 albums"

Source: Newsen via Nate

On the topic of Sunny having to purchase 30 of her own albums to autograph for her dad to give out, she said, "I get a lot of autograph requests from the people around me. My father lives in the Middle East and he said the K-Pop boom there is huge. But when I asked SM for some albums, they gave me exactly 10. Even I have to buy my own albums (laughter)."

1. [+145, -6] I hope they really catch who's behind these sajaegis so that we don't get any innocent victims in this..

2. [+127, -5] So she basically meant that she has to buy her own albums to autograph and give out because SM only gave her 10 because there weren't enough

3. [+108, -5] I caught the broadcast and Sunny meant that she had to buy her own CDs to give to her father. Her company didn't have enough to give her ㅋㅋ

4. [+19, -10] Look at SM's digital rankings, they definitely don't do sajaegi

5. [+6, -4] I don't think SM's involved with sajaegi... BoA and SuJu... have pretty poor chart standings.. and even their amazing EXO don't last long on the top 10.

6. [+5, -0] The journalists are clearly interested in this sajaegi issue so why aren't the police doing more to help? Is there some big sponsor behind all of this?

7. [+2, -0] People still buy CDs nowadays? Don't you just buy the digital download?

-