San-E to dedicate a song to his father after reconciling differences



Article: [Exclusive] San-E to release a song dedicated to his 'janitor' father for release on the 16th

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+6,327, -176] He had so much struggles growing up but it makes me respect him more to see that he still managed to mature into a bright person

2. [+4,424, -112] Saw this show without knowing anything about it and ended up crying tears and snot... Now that I'm at an age where I understand my parents better, I see a lot more of the world and want to be a better child for them. Let's all be happy, no more pain... thank you to all of the parents of the world~~

3. [+3,394, -113] Wow.. I feel like the lyrics are going to be extremely sad...

4. [+3,287, -96] I'm looking forward to it. He's a young man with a bright future ahead of him.

5. [+447, -8] I understand where San-E's coming from. My father would change 180 degrees whenever he drank, and what was worse was that he was such a gentleman at work that no one suspected that he turned into a monster at home. It's something that's so hard to forgive. Unlike San-E, I still haven't forgiven him and we're like strangers now. I don't care if people call me a bad son. I applaud San-E for being brave enough to forgive his father. I hope that all fathers realize that it's easy to 'become' a father but hard to actually 'be like' a father.

6. [+315, -9] San-E said his father would drink and destroy the house. I would've hated him too.

7. [+287, -4] Must've been hard to open up about your family like that on TV... made me choke up ㅠㅠ

8. [+236, -1] I don't know why some people think you should always forgive your parents no matter what. When I was a child, I never once saw a smile on my mother's face. My father would beat her, broke the TV, throw the fridge on the floor... whenever my mom came home from her job, he'd accuse her of meeting other men. I still hate my father for ruining a childhood I'm never going to get back and refuse to forgive him for the mere fact that he's my father. Don't shove your idealist fantasies onto every family.

-