'Running Man' to have a 100 guest special


Article: [Exclusive] 'Running Man' to have a 100 guest special... gagmen, celebrity athletes, singers

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+375, -8] 100... guests...?

2. [+348, -23] How are they going to pay them all

3. [+249, -9] Is this SBS's version of 'IAC' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -14] Sounds super boring

5. [+18, -0] 100 guests... I don't know about that. Doesn't seem like a good idea. You can't give attention to each celebrity and just seems like a meaningless numbers goal. I don't think they'll be able to pay everyone either.

6. [+16, -7] Looks like it'll be boring.. ㅡㅡ

7. [+15, -3] It's going to be so chaotic... I personally like the show better without guests

8. [+14, -5] Will be skipping the November 1st episode then~~~

9. [+13, -6] I stopped watching this show after a while. Seemed like guests were using it to promote themselves and the fun wasn't there anymore. I used to love watching the members banter with each other but that's gone. This is as far as 'Running Man' can go, I guess. They're just keeping it alive because it's so popular overseas.

10. [+8, -0] I bet the majority of them won't even get screentime

-