Hollywood: 10th anniversary 'Twilight Reimagined'


Article: 'Twilight' to be rewritten with swapped genders for 10th anniversary special

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,895, -31] Hul ㅋㅋㅋ the article title made me go "what the???" but after imagining it, it actually sounds fun

2. [+1,108, -28] Sounds fun

3. [+771, -29] Sounds like it'll be fun ㅎㅎ

4. [+103, -5] I heard that the translation makes the book sound way better written than it actually was... There's a Robert Pattison quote where he says, "When I first read the book, I didn't think it should be published"
- The translated version isn't all that much better either ㅋㅋㅋ
- It's still cringe to me
- I agree ㅋㅋㅋ I thought if the translated version was this cringe, can't imagine how much worse the original is ㅋㅋㅋ
- Someone called the translated version a literary work compared to the original
- Wait, the original is that bad?... and here I was blaming the translator for the book being poorly written
- Nope, the translator actually improved it a lot... the actual English version is like a elementary/junior high school kid wrote it?

5. [+69, -2] It'd be fun to get an update on Renesmee too ㅋㅋ

6. [+66, -1] So this time it's a sexy female vampire doing the seducing, sounds super fun

7. [+63, -2] I totally loved Twilight to Breaking Dawn both the books and the movies, so I'm looking forward to this swapped genders version... definitely the best vampire movie~!

8. [+55, -1] Are we ever going to get an update on what happened with Jacob and Renesmee?

-