Jang Dong Min shares his opinion on what it means to reflect


Article: Jang Dong Min, "Reflection? It's cruel to be expected give up your job as responsibility for your mistake" 

Source: OSEN via Nate

"From my perspective, reflecting doesn't mean taking a break from broadcast and taking a vacation overseas. It means taking the burden, asking for forgiveness, and apologizing for your mistakes. It's cruel to ask me to take a break from broadcast for a mistake I committed in the past. I am the breadwinner of my family and this is a job that my wellbeing relies on. Whether a celebrity chooses to quit their broadcast work after making a mistake is up to their own judgment, but my judgment is that I'd rather ask for forgiveness while fulfilling my role as a breadwinner and providing viewers with laughter along with my apology."

1. [+772, -85] *Quoted what he said*

2. [+629, -254] Ah.. I always felt that he was amazing on 'Genius' but you can't deny that he has conservative and misogynist ideas... his mistakes were much too strong.

3. [+698, -384] Jang Dong Min should've been the sixth man but all because of a certain someone...

4. [+66, -31] He didn't commit a real crime so it's not fair that he be given the same treatment as other criminals

5. [+62, -30] He looked amazing on 'Genius' ^^

6. [+60, -30] I think what he said is right since he didn't commit a crime but was just on the chopping block

7. [+43, -34] Jang Dong Min knows how to admit to his mistake and has his own set of ideals. He knows how to understand those who criticize him without logic and I support him for all those reasons.

8. [+39, -11] Did he kill someone, did he smoke marijuana, did he put down pregnant woman, is his mother an embezzling fraud? There are other trash that are still promoting

9. [+39, -21] A very genuine interview. You can tell that he's an amazing person when you watch 'Genius'.

10. [+39, -22] Dong Min hyung, I hope that you don't get into any more controversies and continue with your success!

-