Girlfriend's slippery stage video gains attention all over the world


Article: "Touched" Girlfriend's 'fall down 8 stand up 9' mentality touches the world... praised by America's Time

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+156, -11] They fell down so hard but still got right back up, made me respect them even though they're younger than me ㅜㅜ

2. [+120, -11] I never knew about them but after seeing that video, it made me want to support them

3. [+77, -8] Even after falling, they get up and still greet everyone. It must've hurt so badly but they danced till the end. I hope they keep this rookie mindset as they continue to grow.

4. [+23, -2] I'm an ajumma so I don't know much about idols but I saw the video come up on my Facebook feed and randomly watched it. The third fall looked so bad that I screamed because I thought she got hurt badly. I felt bad but also proud of these young students that it made me tear up. I'm just a stranger to these kids so imagine how this video must be to their actual parents. And it's important to not only praise their work ethic but make sure that a stage like this doesn't happen again by concert hosts.

5. [+19, -2] I found out about their song after watching their fancam! It's good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Naver

1. [+130, -7] But fortunately for them, their song is climbing back up the charts and is #12 on Melon right now despite their promos being over. If you exclude 'IC' and 'SMTM' digital songs, the only song higher than Girlfriend right now is SNSD's 'Lion Heart'. That's amazing for a rookie.

2. [+108, -7] I heard they've been getting a lot of overseas calls after this happened so I hope they find success since they made the most out of a bad situation with hard work ㅎㅎ fighting!

3. [+93, -6] Shows that if you always work hard, you'll one day see the light.

4. [+79, -6] I like their song ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+35, -6] I felt bad the entire time watching. They'll be successful with as much passion as they have. As for their agency, I hope they don't overwork them and reflect over the fact that they made them perform under such conditions.

-