'Show Me the Money 4', the worst season yet?


Article: 'Show Me the Money', embarrassing to even call it a hip hop show

Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver

1. [+10,710, -196] I agree ㅋㅋㅋ the show's a mess

2. [+8,934, -168] I seriously agree with the article title, this season has to be the worst yet

3. [+7,699, -711] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All I remember from this season is 'San-E the Money' and 'Reverse My Decision Jint'

4. [+7,066, -509] After a while, the show got taken over by idols and idol agencies... instead of amateur talents

5. [+5,447, -174] The article title gets straight to the point ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+997, -38] I honestly think the producers ruined it. The line-up itself is the best this season yet but the producers turned the show into 'Superstar K'

7. [+958, -12] I heard the producer this season was also under 'Superstar K', this season is the worst yet

8. [+921, -49] Instead of raps about swearing, misogyny, money, dreams, and honor, I prefer rap songs about love and break up and emotions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's less cringe and easier for the viewer to relate to

-