What's a special lesson you'd like to learn from a star?


Nate Poll: A special lesson you'd like to take from celebrities?

1. Yoo Jae Suk: 36% The understanding of true leadership
2. Baek Jong Won: 31% Sugar Boy's cooking classroom
3. Song Il Guk: 10% Child rearing skills of triplets
4. Shin Dong Yub: 7% Sex education
5. Sean: 4% How to be a good husband
6. UEE: 3% Some relationships 101
7. Park Soo Jin: 2% How to eat prettily
8. Hong Jin Ho: 2% The secrets of a sexy brain
9. Lee Seo Jin: 2% Vacationing with grandpas skills

-

1. [+129, -22] I want to learn Choiza's.... ahem, anyway, yeah, Choiza

2. [+74, -2] I want to learn from politicians how they get away with not working and stealing all our tax dollars

3. [+13, -6] You could give me a truck of pretty girls and I'd rather sit down and have a coffee with Yoo Jae Suk instead

4. [+11, -5] Yoo Jae Suk has a special skill where he's able to bring out these little things in other people that make them shine. He's always humble and is looking to make others shine before him. No wonder people can't help but follow his lead.

5. [+9, -3] I don't even want to learn anything from Yoo Jae Suk, I just want a chance to see him ㅋㅋ

6. [+7, -3] Ha Ji Won's how to become a loving woman

7. [+6, -2] Ah, no matter how big of a trend Sugar Boy hyung is, looks like he can't beat Yoo Jae Suk... ㅎ

8. [+6, -3] I feel like even if Yoo Jae Suk were to give a lecture on his leadership style, he'd be so humble that the entire lecture would just be like, "Aigoo, what do you mean I have a leadership;;; everyone else was just good like that by following my head, all I did was help them out in return ㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

-