TV: [Spoilers!!!] Running Man (Bora, Bomi, Soyu, Seolhyun, Lee Guk Joo)


Article: 'Running Man' Girl groups are goddesses? This time, they go all out

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+7,761, -1,200] Yoo Jae Suk was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seolhyun is pretty but she was too concerned with managing her image

2. [+6,597, -279] Bora and Seolhyun may have won and gotten the spotlight but Soyu and Bomi are the ones who did real variety

3. [+4,561, -125] Yoo Jae Suk made me laugh at the TV for the first time in a long time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,817, -220] So good to watch Infinity Challenge and Running Man on the weekend

5. [+1,440, -210] Yeah, girl groups really do need to get down and dirty... Bora, Bomi, and Soyu weren't afraid to mess up their image a bit but... Seolhyun was acting like a princess.

6. [+1,243, -96] Seolhyun-ah;;; you would've barely gotten a minute of screentime if it weren't for Gary

7. [+1,217, -71] I like the chemistry between Soyu and Bomi ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,060, -65] Bomi Soyu hard carried the episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ fun episode

-

Source: Nate

(Article about Bora's extensions falling out)

1. [+543, -83] Lee Guk Joo picked up Bora's extension piece and handed it to the camera director saying it's his but he's bald ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I had no idea Seolhyun was this pretty... my dad kept mentioning how pretty she is but I didn't say anything until I noticed it myself and kept calling pretty more than he did ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+454, -19] I thought Bora's hair got ripped out for a second

3. [+292, -29] I really liked Bomi and Soyu today. Bomi got all her teammates water, picked up any lost hats, and Soyu didn't abuse her power as the queen but rather gave her teammates the decision to pick. It was really good to see how close they were.

4. [+47, -14] Soyu really worked hard on the show, it was good to see her always putting her best effort forward

5. [+16, -5] I was bored with last week's episode because all they did was scream and make my ears hurt but this week was fun

-