SNSD names the Wonder Girls as their rivals for nostalgia's sake


Article: 'Ent Relay' SNSD "Our rivals are Wonder Girls, reminds us of nostalgic times"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

When asked to pick a rival, they chose SNSD, with Tiffany reasoning, "We have a lot of close members with the group. I think it'll remind us of nostalgic times."

-

1. [+3,081, -116] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Do well, Soshi and WG. You know that those in their twenties now absolutely loved you guys when we were in junior high, right? It's like we grew up together

2. [+2,533, -79] Soshi and WG truly were daebak...

3. [+1,957, -56] Ahh! Love both groups!!!

4. [+1,543, -204] I'm in my thirties now and 'Gee' has been my favorite song since my army discharge but I think 'Party' might beat that, do well ㅋㅋ

5. [+1,363, -178] When I got discharged and worked part time at a PC room, 'Tell Me' was blasting everywhere in 2007... but now, I hope it's SNSD's 'Party' that's blasting everywhere in 2015 ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+243, -14] I miss the days when Soshi, WG, Big Bang, and SuJu took turns winning #1... those were the days

7. [+236, -15] Both groups have gone through member changes but I hope that they can show other girl groups that they're still just as strong with 9 years of experience. WG's going to get a lot of hype with their first comeback in 3 years too so I'm looking forward to their song.

8. [+214, -8] Even if they wanted to act like they weren't rivals, you can't deny it~ both were daebak. While girl groups nowadays are fixated on stripping, these two are the two true girl groups!

-

Source: Nate

1. [+136, -6] Soshi and WG will both be 10 years old next year, I hope they're both happy

2. [+109, -5] Fans always get into fights but Soshi, WG, and KARA are all close with one another ㅎㅎ even went to Sunye's wedding

3. [+89, -2] I feel like they can get away with saying that because Sones and Wonderfuls are so close ㅎㅎ WonSo line ♥

4. [+17, -9] JYP's good at making songs so I'm looking forward to their comeback ㅎㅎ

5. [+15, -3] Soshi is WG and WG is Soshi. They share everything from public recognition to beauty and variety skills. Man, I miss the days when girl groups weren't as rampant as they are today.

6. [+8, -1] I remember in 2013 when Yoobin was the only WG member at an awards ceremony so she was sitting alone in the waiting area... Taetiseo was the only one to call her over and talk to her.

-