Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted together


Article: Kim Tae Hee and Rain spotted 'two shot' together inside

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,328, -101] Of a different class than Lee Dong Gun and Jiyeon

2. [+1,289, -70] Kim Tae Hee's side profile is so pretty... her beauty must be no joke in real life

3. [+1,279, -171] I didn't understand them at first when their dating scandal first broke out but they seem like an alright couple the more I see them dating for so long like this

4. [+54, -11] I like this couple. There's been a lot of talk about them but they genuinely seem in love with each other.

5. [+45, -7] If they get married and have kids, imagine them with mom's face and dad's proportions, whoo

6. [+34, -4] Most of Kim Tae Hee's face is hidden but her prettiness is just oozing out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+33, -5] After seeing Lee Dong Gun and Jiyeon, this couple is like eye bleach

8. [+28, -3] I didn't realize Rain was the younger one ㅋㅋ

9. [+22, -2] They actually match seeing them together like this

10. [+21, -4] Seeing them more often makes me think they match. I hope they have a great relationship!

-