Lizzy packs her bag full of food for 'Tasty Road'


Article: Lizzy, 'soju + cup ramen' packing a carrier exploding with food

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+263, -19] I thought she was an ajumma...... ㅠㅠ

2. [+192, -25] Hul, it'd be impossible to be this ugly even if she was intentionally trying to be as ugly as possible ㅜ.ㅠ

3. [+191, -17] Who..............? Is Lizzy's mother packing her bag for her...

4. [+13, -1] She looks like she's in her forties

5. [+12, -0] She looks like my friend... and he's a man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+11, -0] She needs to put on make up, sigh

7. [+10, -1] When did Lizzy get so ugly?? She used to look okay before but she's so.. average now... I wouldn't be able to recognize her if she was right next to me.

8. [+9, -0] That's Lizzy's mother in the screencaps right

9. [+9, -1] Please keep your make up on when you're on TV ㅠㅠ

10. [+8, -0] I love God-Lizzy but please don't show your bare face on TV ㅠㅠ

-