Lee Dong Gun promises to protect Jiyeon in fancafe post


Article: Lee Dong Gun, "I won't falter... I will protect Jiyeon" (full fancafe post)

Source:
Star News via Nate [2]

'From Shanghai, hello. I'm currently filming a drama in Shanghai after completing my movie filming. We're about 1/3 of the way through. There's still a lot left to go.

I have lost to the surprising influence of SNS. I'm first of all so sorry to deliver such huge news to you through articles first.

Jiyeon-ssi and I are still getting to know each other. She's a lot younger than I am but she's a very genuine and realistic person that I can depend on. I don't feel the age difference between us. As you know, I'm still an immature person.

There are a variety of different views on our relationship. I'm sure you all are suspicious or worried over such words as well. What I'm definite about is that I won't falter to the words of others. I will protect her myself.

Please take my side, the side of both of us. We don't have many on our side yet. I can ask without hesitation for you all to take my side because I know that you have all been by my all along. She is a love and fate that I've waited for a long time for. I don't doubt for a second that this is fate.

I promise to do well. Please believe in me and watch over me.

PS. For only happiness. To us all.'

-

1. [+637, -25] Didn't you say that about your previous girlfriends too...? Talk about your lover being your fate and soulmate and all that crap to the last woman who stands by you right before you die~ To be acting like this at his age, tsk..

2. [+572, -9] Let's stop going against this couple. Just because we said a few things, they start acting like they're the lovers from Romeo and Juliet and are being so dramatic about it;;

3. [+435, -13] Let's countdown now... to when this fated love ends in a break up~ I'll be seeing you all in an article soon titled 'we have decided to remain friends~'!!!

4. [+116, -5] He's a lot more immature than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he says there aren't people on their side ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's a relationship, why do you care who's on your side? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+84, -5] His exes are Han Ji Hye, Cha Ye Ryun, and then he dates Jiyeon;;; what a drop in level.... Lee Dong Gun, what's up with him...

6. [+81, -2] He looks like such a normal person but his eye for women is just not there

7. [+74, -1] You should call someone your fate after you marry them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+69, -1] So immature, he's asking for people to take sides ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,290, -81] He really is immature... Unless he's thinking of marrying her, a public figure should not say things like 'fate' and 'soulmate' so lightly like this. It'll only come back to hurt you when things go wrong.

2. [+865, -45] Still hul.. ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+823, -28] With the way he's talking, it sounds like he's getting ready to marry her ㅎㅎ

4. [+793, -47] Act your age, tsk tsk

5. [+630, -35] What's he saying....

6. [+240, -12] He promised to protect Cha Ye Ryun and Han Ji Hye when he was dating them too... well, hope he keeps his promise this time.

7. [+231, -6] I bet you that in a few months they'll say they broke up from being too busy after finishing their movie and they chose to remain senior and junior ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+234, -9] Reading this actually makes me lose my image of him.

9. [+230, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ This post is going to come back to haunt him later. Tsk tsk, at least he himself admits he's still an immature person.

10. [+208, -7] With the way his post sounds, his mental age must be similar to Jiyeon's ㅋㅋㅋ

-