[Instiz] Taeyeon in a bad mood on stage?



Instiz: People abuzz with Taeyeon's attitude on 050719 Inkigayo 

"The gifs don't look like attitude issues for me. Nothing wrong with fixing her hair and her fingers in the first gif are so active ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who knows what happened on stage for her but it's hard to judge off a few seconds... Taeyeon's had a few attitude controversies already so people seem to be extra sensitive to them but this seems like a stretch."

"Is she sick?"

"Looks alright to me...??"

"I saw an article about it in the media. I like Taeyeon but she really seems to let her bad mood affect her attitude ㅠㅠ"

"I saw the stage today and she looked noticeably unhappy compared to the other members. She's a celebrity, managing your facial expression comes with the job..."

"Reminds me of Sulli's attitude on stage, she can barely manage her facial expression."

"She really couldn't look happy for those three minutes ㅠㅠ?"

"I haven't watched the stage yet but Taeyeon has history of letting her emotions show on her face whenever she's in a bad mood to the point where it looks cold so ㅠㅠ"

"I get that it's her job to manage her facial expression but it also makes me wonder if she was under such bad condition that she couldn't manage to.."

"She gets into these so often"

"Unprofessional to be showing your bad mood like that on stage. It's a job, you hide your feelings and work through it for the sake of your job. She's a celebrity too, you can't let that show like this. She should watch out next time."

"Taeyeon always acts whatever mood she's in at the time, it's something that she's never fixed. It's not like she debuted a year ago either, she's been in these controversies countless times. She's so unprofessional."

"It's been so long since she debuted, surely she should learn how to manage her facial expression on stage by now..."

"Taeyeon has these controversies all the time."

"She made me uncomfortable watching the stage..; it's barely four minutes and she couldn't control her mood. Watch out next time."

"Just saw the stage and the other members were hard working! Good good!"

"I'm more shocked that she even updated her Instagram saying she wasn't sick."

"Reminds me of Sulli."

"A celebrity should give their all on stage. I like Taeyeon but I hope she matures from this so that she doesn't get into these controversies again. Be more professional..."

"You could tell she was in a bad mood when you watch the stage. I get that she might be having a hard time but manage your face on TV.."

"I rewatched the stage and she looks depressed... it does look like she attempted to smile, though."

"If she's sick, that's her problem. There's no reason fans should be shielding attitude issues on stage."

"How consistent."

"She smiled sometimes but you could tell overall that she was keeping her head down, looking at the floor, etc. For someone who's job it is to be on TV, she should be more careful..."

"I went to the live broadcast today and you could tell that she was a bit more lazy compared to the other members. Yoona danced especially hard which made the comparison more drastic. Anyway, I hope she works hard!"

-