Hara makes solo debut with 'Choco Chip Cookies'


Article: Goo Hara, "I was pressured making my solo debut amidst girl group summer competition"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,788, -123] So who is singing your song??

2. [+2,057, -104] Nevermind the pressure, what about your singing...?

3. [+1,925, -104] Can you feel pressured about your singing and practice it...

4. [+1,151, -97] She really chose the wrong comeback timing

5. [+227, -19] Really need singers who can't sing to disappear... what does fashion, body, and style matter when a singer can't sing

-

Article: Solo Goo Hara's cute 'Alohara'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,113, -121] Hara-ya, can you sing??

2. [+905, -114] So about her singing???

3. [+853, -105] Gold fish on stage

4. [+728, -103] Her song's pretty bad

5. [+681, -112] Did she finally release her lip sync album

6. [+162, -25] It'd be a gamble for even Seungyeon or Gyuri to release a solo but Hara dares to...

7. [+152, -30] Heard that Hara asked for a solo album as a condition of renewing her contract with DSP. At least DSP is going all out for her, getting her a live broadcast like this and all... but her solo album is just... chock full of featurings..;; not that I didn't expect that but I checked it out to see if she's improved and I don't see much improvement except maybe in tonality;;; but even then, it's embarrassing for someone who calls herself a singer

8. [+146, -33] I feel like she would've felt embarrassed while recording her songs too ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+127, -31] Hara-ya, I just got back from listening to your song but couldn't sit through more than 1:30 of 'Chocochip Cookie'. I really don't understand how you were thinking that this song could compete between SNSD, Big Bang, and SISTAR.

10. [+100, -11] Her song is honestly so bad, I don't know what made her think she had the confidence to release a solo. She should've focused on promoting with KARA, she doesn't even have what it takes to be a solo. I listened to two songs and I couldn't bear to finish both. It's just so obvious that she can't sing and the songs themselves are so childish.

-

Article: Goo Hara, "I didn't intend for a sexy concept, just fit for the atmosphere"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+166, -9] Rist... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+126, -7] Why did she get a tan...

3. [+126, -7] Uhh.. I'll listen to her song once out of respect but... I'm going to definitely need some ear bleach with 'Mask Best Singer' over the weekend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+17, -3] Can you fit your singing to match your song's atmosphere too...

5. [+10, -5] I just listened to the song and it's so ㅜㅜㅜ... it's so stuffy and slow to listen to, she would've done better in a bright and cute song

6. [+9, -4] I feel like the lyrics are too erotic. The lyrics basically say eat a chocochip cookie deliciously but with Hara getting tanned and all, I feel like it's a sex analogy.

-