TV: [Spoilers!!!] Warm & Cozy


Article: Warm & Cozy, we totally approve of this couple Yoo Yeon Suk and Kang Sora

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+623, -1] Yoo Yeon Suk... ♥

2. [+609, -13] This drama makes my heart flutter~! The characters seemed a bit random in the first two episodes but now they've totally sunk into chemistry. There's something so realistic about this drama than other crazy ones. Halfway left to go, I hope it gets even more fun ^^

3. [+546, -7] The ending at yesterday's episode made my heart drop ㅠㅠ There's still halfway left to go, I'm worried about what Mok Jiwon will do...

4. [+434, -12] Ah... really heart fluttering ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+321, -6] Throwing Mok Jiwon out now?!

6. [+99, -4] 'Warm & Cozy' all the way for Wed/Thur for me

7. [+96, -3] Yoo Yeon Suk's such a cutie. "Hyung, can I stay here? No? Hehe, I'm out then bbyong"

8. [+94, -4] I approve as well!! Hopefully there are more sweet scenes between them next week~

9. [+86, -4] Yesterday's episode was so sweet ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Gunwoo makes my heart drop

-