Six most surprising singers from 'Mask Best Singer'


Article: 3 male singers we're sorry we didn't recognize sooner on 'Mask Best Singer'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

Baek Chung Gang, B1A4's Sandeul, BtoB's Sungjae

1. [+4,319, -191] Sandeul is practically non-idol level and Sungjae has always been talented but is finally seeing the light now. Dressing Baek Chung Gang in drag was probably the best decision by the producers.

2. [+3,260, -195] Discovering new things about Sungjae every day...

3. [+2,764, -135] Sungjae gave me the most goosebumps and Baek Chung Gang's drag dress.. seriously shocking!!

4. [+2,491, -145] Seriously thought Baek Chung Gang was a woman~

5. [+396, -12] I was like "ho~oh~" at how unexpectedly talented Sandeul and Sungjae were but I went "huk!!!!!" at Baek Chung Gang because I was so shocked at his reveal

-

Article: 3 female singers we're sorry we didn't recognize sooner on 'Mask Best Singer'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

Kahi, EXID's Solji, f(x)'s Luna

1. [+75, -4] Always knew Solji was talented... and also Luna too, just not to this extent. I was also surprised at Kahi.

2. [+59, -3] I knew Luna and Solji were good singers but I always thought of Kahi as a dancer so I was super surprised when I saw her on 'Mask Best Singer' ㅋ

3. [+29, -2] Seriously wish Solji will keep rising like this ㅠㅠ you watch her cover videos and she turns every song into her own

4. [+17, -2] Became Solji's fan after watching! ^^

5. [+16, -9] I remember being so confused when Luna first sang "I'll Write You" because there weren't many high notes but her vocal color just sounded so unique..

-