[Pann] Arm/waist flexibility test trend?



Pann: How many of you can do this ㅋㅋㅋ!!!

1. [+95, -0] My waist isn't 24 but I can still do it... maybe my arms are just long, but this seems pointless

2. [+92, -1] It's easier if you have a thinner waist but I think it has more to do with how flexible you are and how long your arms are

3. [+60, -0] My arm wraps around but it's not my waist that it grabs but fat... (tears)

4. [+34, -0] This test has nothing to do with how thin you are

5. [+15, -0] I'm a size 28 and I can do it. I don't think your waist matters, it's more about your flexibility and arm length.

6. [+13, -3] I'm a 22 and I can't do it

7. [+11, -0] My belly button has never felt so far

8. [+11, -0] I tried it thinking who isn't able to do it and I can't do it

9. [+11, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ shit... (Sehun)

10. [+6, -0] I saw on Facebook and chubby people can do it too. I think flexibility matters more.

-