[Pann] American teens react to EXO





Pann: American teens react to EXO

1. [+112, -14] I don't really care about EXO getting a positive review from some American teens

2. [+89, -76] Nono, I saw this video before and the teens didn't like them, called them gay and said there were too many members ㅋㅋ and when they were asked to choose a favorite member at the end, they said they didn't have one. The general response was pretty negative, don't misconstrue it.

3. [+71, -11] Who do you think you are to judge me? (Jessi tone)

4. [+50, -1] I saw a few of these videos and it's not just EXO that they have a negative view of but just anything about Korea. I guess it's like asking a bunch of Koreans to sit and rate some songs we don't know from SEA and getting a reaction out of that.

5. [+43, -1] I feel like Americans think it'll hurt their pride to praise anything Asian. You can show them anything (Asian) and they react coldly to it, especially the males when it comes to male idols.

6. [+38, -1] It's not only EXO but they put down a bunch of other male idols too aside from this video

7. [+34, -0] It honestly pisses me off when foreigners do videos like 'reactions to trying Korean snacks', 'reactions to Korean songs'... they have a clear bias and an intention to put it down and make a mockery out of it before they even begin. Why would you ever think to make a joke out of another country's cuisine and culture? Why do we have to care about their reactions? I can hate or love my own food... but it makes me mad when other people say this and that about my country's music and food.

8. [+26, -1] Americans have this little thing about them where they'll hate anything that isn't American ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's another video where they show them TVXQ and 2NE1 and they were all complaining about how they're weird and they didn't like them. Americans think they're the best when it comes to everything. I've seen so many videos of American kids putting down K-Pop and stuff that it makes me so mad.

9. [+21, -1] I don't think it's just EXO, they hate other male idols and idols in general

10. [+21, -0] K-Pop's only popular in Asia, the reactions are pretty negative over west ㅋㅋㅋ you can tell by the Wonder Girls...

11. [+20, -0] Watching stuff like this makes me think that we should do a 'Koreans react' type video where we react to American singers and pop music and see how Americans will react to that. Not that I'm trying to pick a fight but while there are some good American songs, there are just as many bad songs too. It makes me angry that they put down male idols for being gay just because they're thin and pretty. You see any video about K-Pop and 8 out of 10 are calling someone gay or calling the song trash. Do they think their songs are any better?

12. [+15, -1] Those kids always put it down ㅋㅋㅋ Don't pay them any mind

-