Minho's 'Show Me the Money 4' audition revealed


Article: 'Show Me the Money 4' Winner's Song Minho audition revealed, "Take off my YG tag"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+510, -38] I know that Song Minho's rapping is amazing but I know for a fact that 'Show Me the Money' is going to use him for tons of media play and I wonder how much of that YG tag he's actually going to end up going without

2. [+418, -46] Bobby already hit such a huge daebak out of this show in the previous season that anyone after him won't reap as many benefits; I'm curious how far Minho will make it because I don't know who any of the other idols are and am not even looking forward to them

3. [+371, -31] Even if he takes his YG tag off, it doesn't change the fact that he's under YG... well, I hope he shows through with good rapping.

4. [+61, -7] I've noticed that people are spreading false rumors so here's what actually happened. Minho went to the auditions in the early morning and while waiting in line, he realized that he never got a number so he went back to get one and went to the back of the line. He waited like any other contestant for his turn and got judged in the early morning before going home. Rapping itself is subjective so I'll respect anyone's opinion of him but don't make up false rumors.

5. [+39, -10] Didn't Bobby once say that Song Minho's so good and he never beat him once so he makes him jealous? As a joke, of course. Song Minho seems good and I like his voice ㅋㅋ fighting

6. [+36, -16] Song Minho's been doing hip hop underground with Sizo ㅋㅋ He joined Winner as a trainee late, like 1-2 years before.. you'd know if you watched 'Win'. Song Minho doesn't have as much stage presence as Bobby does but talent wise Song Minho's above and beyond. Bobby won season three through his stage presence but Song Minho's the type to win off of his hip hop skills alone. I can imagine Minho being pissed though... having Zico, someone he was on equal grounds with underground, be the one judging him ㅋㅋ

7. [+35, -12] Song Minho was originally an underground rapper... people who don't know anything about him keep calling him an idol ㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -3] I wish him luck. Listened to his mixtape and he was alright.

-