[Instiz] SISTAR's final comeback concept?


Instiz: SISTAR's final comeback concept (super pretty)

"Looks like they're not doing the DC concept...? As much as I liked the concept, it would've been dangerous for them to do it.. Personally, this looks a lot prettier. They actually look like unique antagonist characters."

-

"Looks like they quit the old concept because of the Harley Quinn talk? I was actually looking forward to it."

"Hul, they're all so gorgeous in this ㅠㅠ"

"Ugh, I can't leave this post because I can't stop staring"

"They match this concept so much better"

"Wow, this fits to my personal tastes more. They're definitely going to sweep up some female fans with this."

"Did they change their concept? I wanted to see the other one.. ㅠㅠ"

"I'm glad they're not going with the DC concept, that would've been really bad"

"Is this Starship's form of feedback?? I like this concept ㅎㅎ"

"I guess they decided to ditch the DC/Harley Quinn concept? Wow, look at how pretty Dasom is"

"Hyorin looks like Princess Jasmine here... pretty."

"I feel like they purposely put out the DC concepts to cause controversy and then came out with this as their final concept..."

"This actually makes me look forward to SISTAR's comeback. I have no doubt about their song being good but a concept this pretty? It'd hit daebak and sweep."

-