Hottest couples of half year 2015


Article: From Lee Min Ho ♥ Suzy to Bae Yong Joon ♥ Park Soo Jin... 2015 half-year was all about the dating stars

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,502, -166] I hope I can live my life like Park Soo Jin in my next life

2. [+1,293, -57] Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin's was really daebak

3. [+789, -45] They're human after all, of course they date~

4. [+582, -57] Top two female celebrities who married right: Park Soo Jin and Lee Eun Sung

5. [+676, -162] Hul even Yuri's dating now? They're Dating Generation

6. [+248, -108] I honestly feel like Lee Min Ho and Suzy are going to break up soon..

7. [+210, -72] I don't expect Suzy and Lee Min Ho to end up getting married ㅋㅋ I assure you they'll break up after dating a bit ㅋㅋ and doesn't Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang not match?

8. [+146, -20] I bet a few of them have already broken up

9. [+135, -40] Not like Bae Yong Joon has anything going for him other than his wealth..

10. [+110, -19] Honestly, Park Soo Jin doesn't even belong on this list and the fact that Bae Yong Joon fell for her just proves that his tastes aren't as refined as we all thought.

11. [+151, -73] I think Lee Min Ho and Suzy match the best. Both young with bright careers.

12. [+85, -21] I still refuse to accept Park Soo Jin!!!!!!! I probably won't forever!!!!!

13. [+58, -19] Would've been better if Suzy and Lee Min Ho kept their relationship private... they're going to break up eventually and it's just going to tarnish their images.

14. [+43, -7] Oh Seung Hwan can do better no matter how much I think about it... not that Yuri's bad but as a baseball fan, I think he's at an age where he should be looking to get married, not dating an idol.

15. [+76, -42] Lee Min Ho and Suzy are probably the hottest couple

-