Girl's Day to kick off comeback prep with a reality show


Article: [Exclusive] Girls Day to have a reality show before comeback... 'One Fine Day'

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,065, -278] Sometimes Hyeri looks like a handsome man
- Wow, I thought the same ㅋ She looked handsome to me in 'Real Men'
- She's pretty ㅋㅋㅋ
- Hani and Seolhyun are the handsome types too ㅎㅎ.. I think pretty ones like them have handsome features
- Definitely the handsome pretty type

2. [+1,793, -356] Yura's super pretty

3. [+1,575, -354] Yura's so fu*king pretty;;

4. [+1,182, -466] They're quite funny ㅋㅋ I think the reality will be fun, and good for their image too

5. [+211, -70] Their first Korean reality show 6 years into their debut ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you Dream Team ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+194, -67] They're like little beagles in real life, I'm sure a reality will be fun!

7. [+48, -9] Watching Yura interact briefly with the other members whenever they guested on 'WGM' was funny, now I'm looking forward to this ㅋㅋ

-