Big Bang interacts with fans and drops two new songs


Article: From new track spoilers to dating advice... how Big Bang relates to their fans

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,291, -45] 'If You' sounds like it's going to be another historical hit. I'm sure Big Bang fans will know what I'm talking about when I say that 'Sober' is uniquely different because of how differently the member parts were distributed compared to their other songs. Can't believe 'Sober' was the song briefly heard before GD's song in the 2013 MAMA performance..!! Goosebumps.. I'm so proud to be a Big Bang fan ㅠ

2. [+858, -41] ㅋㅋㅋ Big Bang fans are amazing

3. [+846, -35] Am I considered a Big Bang fan if I enjoy their music? ㅎㅎ Thanks for the music that always blows away my stress

4. [+784, -34] The new song is daebak! Do well, Big Bang!

5. [+781, -43] Their song is totally daebak, their best yet I'd say...

6. [+159, -3] I think this song is their best yet in that it brings out the vocal qualities of each member perfectly... Can't believe GD was able to pull out a ballad that not only brought the charm of each member's voice but harmonized it into one song... The song itself almost sounds like it's on the verge of tears but still soothing enough to console you... a lingering type of sadness that is more yearning than powerful ㅠㅠ Why does this not have a music video... and 'Sober'... personally my favorite ㅠㅠ the music video has pretty colors and the melody is stuck in my head. The lyrics are also relatable as well... and there's also a tinge of sadness to the song too.. it's an emotional rollercoaster listening to 'If You' and then 'Sober' right after ㅠ

7. [+151, -3] 'If You' is their best yet.. love the song ㅠㅠ

8. [+143, -5] 'Sober' has a band feel while 'If You' is so sad... I love 'If You'...

-