AOA releases lacrosse concept poster


Article: AOA releases 'Heart Attack' poster... "concept is lacrosse players"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+984, -318] Heart attack ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a cute title

2. [+680, -286] Heart attack!!!!! The lacrosse concept is so sporty, cutie, and sexy!!!! I can already imagine infinite potentials!!!!! daebak!!!!!!
- Can you calm down, we get it. Is a dog chasing you or something..

3. [+578, -221] Did Choa lose weight?? I hope it's an exciting song with a nice choreography ㅋ I personally loved their 'Short Hair' choreography

4. [+610, -285] The members are just goddesses ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Love it ♥♥♥

5. [+538, -258] The teaser shot actually makes me look forward to it

6. [+129, -23] I personally loved their 'Short Hair' concept the best ㅋㅋㅋ I hope this concept lives up to it

7. [+133, -35] Hyejung's body always impresses me no matter when I look at it

8. [+96, -12] Ooh, the teaser's up. I remember Choa saying she liked this song so I have a good feeling about it. Waiting like crazy for the 22nd.

-