TV: 'Mask Best Singer' Girl's Day's Sojin


Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Red Fox was Girl's Day's Sojin... surprise

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,396, -96] I was surprised when I heard her rap ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+968, -66] I think a lot of singers surprised us today. It was the hardest episode to guess in the entire show. Block B's Taeil, Kim Yeon Woo, and I think Ailee in the beginning? They were all awesome and song so great.

3. [+957, -167] I'm a Girl's Day fan but I didn't know Sojin unni sang this well... really jjang

4. [+727, -127] Pretty and talented, good ㅎㅎ

5. [+334, -56] I thought Minah was the only good singer but she's good too

6. [+303, -47] Her vocal color is really my style

7. [+294, -46] Just saw this, Sojin's rap was good

8. [+280, -51] I always knew Sojin unni was a good singer with a charming voice but not to this level.. I'm so proud as a fan ㅠㅠㅠ Sad that she was eliminated but I'm sure everyone knows how talented you are now!! Fighting!

9. [+284, -55] She's actually quite good??

10. [+234, -26] Seriously so surprised when I heard her rap, got goosebumps when I saw that it was Sojin

-