TV: Big Bang on 'Happy Together 3'


Article: 'Happy Together' GD, "Music success is not about determination but talents first"

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+5,541, -605] GD's an amazing person. He had that special something that celebrities have since he was a child.

2. [+4,336, -456] Writes two songs a day... definitely GD!!

3. [+4,108, -544] Good songs come out of lots of work.. I'm a man and even I like Big Bang songs, so..

4. [+2,760, -318] Supporting you!!

5. [+932, -43] He actually meant that it's more important for people to find what they're really good at and work on that..

6. [+421, -24] G-Dragon's a historical drama fan ㅋㅋㅋ really fun to see them on a variety show for once

7. [+428, -41] I think he's right... With the sciences, you can work really hard to study and learn but with the arts, a lot of innate talent is needed ㅠㅠ There are of course people who put in a lot of effort to make up for their lack of innate talent but it's hard to beat people who were just born talented in that field ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+404, -36] Seungri's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+315, -24] I honestly think he's right

10. [+143, -5] I thought GD would be this aggressive kid but I guess it was just a concept. He's such a sweet kid at heart.

-


Article: 'Happy Together' How did Big Bang's night time snack battle go after a week of preparation?

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+108, -4] Taeyang is so hyped about his cooking ㅋㅋㅋ so cute, he's really competitive about it ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+98, -5] It's no joke seeing them as a group on a variety show like this ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+86, -13] Why didn't they show Seungri's?? ㅠㅠ He didn't say anything during the night time snack part ㅠㅠ

-


Article:
Big Bang Daesung "Japan sells food products modeled after my nose and lips"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+289, -65] Today's episode was hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Big Bang definitely amped it up with their variety skills ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+212, -45] I saw someone who made omurice with it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+182, -67] I want those ㅠㅠ Daesung, do well~~ hope to see you all more on varieties ^^

-

Article: Big Bang TOP "The reason I don't like showing my skin? I think it's a mental issue"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+564, -35] (TOP said "I've never once showered with the other members. I have watched them shower before though.") Why would you watch them shower ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+489, -53] TOP's so handsome with proper hair styling

3. [+421, -51] Handsome TOP.......

-