Teacher keeps promise to see his students again in 20 years



Article: "I'll put out a TV ad in 20 years so let's all meet then" Teacher keeps his promise to his students

Source: Korea Ilbo via Naver

A phys ed teacher made a promise to his graduating students that he'd put out a TV ad in 20 years for them to see and contact him. The promise was kept and the teacher got to meet all of his students at a restaurant where the men got on their knees and bowed before him out of respect.

-

1. [+11,869, -127] Talk about living life to the fullest

2. [+8,159, -89] I saw this on TV, it was so jjang. This is the first time I saw a teacher like this, jjang jjang!

3. [+6,954, -128] Aww.. it's making me tear up ㅠㅠ

4. [+6,448, -80] Saw it on TV, how heartwarming. A true teacher indeed!

5. [+5,057, -71] Daebak, I saw this ad too

6. [+733, -12] He was actually our principal last year, such a great person. He'd stand at the front gates every morning and give a high five to every student walking in.. then after school, he'd go around and put a blanket on kids who fell asleep during after school studies.. He even helped us clean up! I was so touched ㅠㅠㅠ We miss you too!

7. [+543, -8] I still remember when my elementary school teacher turned my life around by assuring me that I was a hard working person...

8. [+545, -11] I hope new teachers learn from him. That's what a real teacher is.

-