Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun's luxurious new home


Article: 'Section TV' Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung's new home, 135-pyeong luxury interior

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+146, -16] I'm happier than a millionaire with a husband who only loves me!!!!

2. [+124, -9] I feel bad for her... money isn't all there is to happiness..

3. [+114, -12] I still don't get why a woman with Lee Min Jung's looks and wealthy household ended up getting married to Lee Byung Hun

4. [+18, -3] Even in this new home, I bet on days where Min Jung is out, he will bring in other women.

5. [+17, -4] Not like Lee Min Jung grew up poor, having a luxurious house doesn't mean anything to her.

6. [+17, -2] Who cares if their house is large, you need to be happy first and foremost. A pity because Lee Min Jung really seems to love Lee Byung Hun too.

7. [+14, -3] No point in having a good house and lots of money when you're living like that tsk tsk tsk

-