BoA releases 'Kiss My Lips' music video


Article: BoA's seduction begins with 'Kiss My Lips'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+800, -126] BoA is still as talented as ever ㅎ She looks really pretty with her hair down like this. I don't know how women will view her but to me, she has a voluptuous beauty to her and more sexiness now since I'm used to seeing her mainly dress in pants.

2. [+574, -72] BoA used to still have baby fat on her cheeks now look at how thin she's gotten... She used to be so cute and now she has an unni force.

3. [+595, -115] Songs good, make sure you take a listen ㅎㅎ

4. [+533, -90] Talk about a seduction indeed ㅠㅠㅠ BoA's pretty

5. [+470, -84] Pretty, pretty, pretty~

6. [+109, -27] BoA can sing, dance, and write songs, the best

7. [+98, -20] The title track is good but so are the other songs on the album

8. [+109, -36] I really like the lower tone to her voice ㅠㅠㅠ and the song sounds modern ahd the music video has pretty colors. It does feel a bit weak for a title track but I'm sure BoA will make the stage shine. I personally find her pony tail hair style the prettiest too ㅠㅠㅠ

-