Yoo Hee Yeol apologizes for asking female audience members to "spread their legs" for him


Article: Yoo Hee Yeol apologizes for 19+ rated comment during concert "I apologize for my joke about asking to 'spread your legs'"


Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

"I asked the women in front of me to spread their legs so that I could gain strength for my concert. I didn't mean anything other than for them to open their hearts for me. Do you get it?"

1. [+506, -22] He went too far...

2. [+395, -31] How could he ask a female audience member to spread her legs...;;; not even her arms but her legs. It's like his usual manner of speech just burst out of him.

3. [+353, -22] There needs to be a limit everywhere, especially with 19+ rated comments... You say one wrong thing nowadays and you're in big trouble.

4. [+61, -5] He asked her to spread her legs...;;; that gives me goosebumps, what's wrong with him?

5. [+47, -3] He seems to have lost his mind in that moment

6. [+47, -2] As if asking someone to spread her legs wasn't enough... but if anyone else had said it, people would already be talking about sexual harrassment..

7. [+44, -3] What? He asked a woman to spread her legs so that he could get strength? This is considered a joke? Who would allow anyone to make such a joke in their own family?

-

Source: Naver

1. [+3,620, -456] Uhh... hmm... yeah, too far

2. [+3,422, -423] What the ㅋㅋㅋ He asked her to spread her legs? That's his wrong

3. [+2,397, -213] If he wasn't a star, he'd be sued already.. hul..

4. [+1,017, -65] I don't know what the atmosphere was like at the concert but this totally breaks his image for me ㅋㅋㅋ asking a woman to spread her legs ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+972, -54] Can't shield this... that's your fault

-

Source:
Nate

1. [+355, -31] "I asked the women in front of me to spread their legs so that I could gain strength for my concert. I didn't mean anything other than for them to open their hearts for me. Do you get it?" This is a joke? He probably didn't mean it maliciously but he obviously went too far. it was right for him to apologize... Even if his fans are understanding, he crossed a line.

2. [+347, -50] How can anyone consider that a joke? Asking a woman to 'spread her legs' is obviously a failure to control your thoughts. This is a 7+ rated concert, not a 19+ rated concert. If any one person has a problem, then of course it should be controversial. He apologized fair and clean so I'm glad that he understands what the problem is but I can't believe his fans are still thinking to shield him. He's in the wrong and that's that. I thought only idols had stupid fangirls......

3. [+328, -47] I don't think Yoo Hee Yeol meant it maliciously.. I'm sure he thought oh no! as soon as he said it.

4. [+47, -7] He's fortunate he has a good image because that would be considered sexual harassment

-