Twin Strangers project


Article: Is there someone that looks like me somewhere else in the world?

Source:
Yonhap News via Nate

Twin strangers project [Youtube clip here]

-

1. [+345, -11] It's something I always wondered about myself, maybe I should try searching too. We can grab a drink of soju and console each other on being ugly.

2. [+327, -11] If you want to find people who look the same, go to Gangnam station

3. [+243, -9] There are tons of twins at the Shinsa station 4th exit

4. [+21, -2] Go to Gangnam station. There are female doppelgangers everywhere ㅎㅎ

5. [+20, -1] Apgujung has factory punch outs too

6. [+17, -1] Well Korea has tons of that, not even just twins but triplets and thousand-lets, ten thousand-lets..

7. [+11, -2] Foreigners may consider finding a doppelganger a miracle but we have tons of those miracles in our tiny little country right over in Gangnam

8. [+9, -1] Wherever my twin is, poor bastard...

9. [+8, -0] To whoever looks like me in the world... find strength.. fu*k ㅠㅠ

10. [+7, -0] Heard that you die if you meet your doppelganger though...

-