TV: 'Unpretty Rap Star' season 2 confirmed for September


Article: [Exclusive] 'Unpretty Rap Star' to launch second season in September 'confirmed'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+949, -29] I expect a ton of nugu idol rappers to try and get on

2. [+676, -62] I wonder if there are more female rappers like Jessi and Cheetah..?? So talented

3. [+291, -70] It'd be fun if CL was on it ㅋㅋ

4. [+72, -16] I enjoyed the first season but found it annoying how Jolly V was always like bbui bbui bbui~~ with her mouth ㅡㅡ

5. [+74, -19] Wasn't LE underground for a bit too?

6. [+62, -9] I want to see Lil Cham with a changed image

7. [+63, -15] I really want LE and Gilme

8. [+34, -7] Please don't turn this into an idol special. I really hope they invite some talented rappers into this.

9. [+29, -6] Can they invite Bora, Hyuna, and Hyoyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+44, -23] Can Miryo join as a leader of some sorts, it'd be daebak

11. [+20, -1] I'd rather unknown talented rappers like Jessi and Cheetah feature on the show than stars like CL or Miryo.

-