TV: [Spoilers!!!] Let's Eat 2


Article: "Let's Eat 2" noodles and oyster mukbang 'a drama that stimulates the sight, smell, and taste buds'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,156, -28] Yoon Doojoon really has a way of eating that makes you want a bite..

2. [+818, -44] Going to go make some ramen...

3. [+786, -49] The ending was so scary ㅜㅜ

4. [+750, -24] I liked getting to know more about Seo Hyun Jin ㅋㅋㅋ and Goo Dae Young, as expected, eats so deliciously that you can't help but want a bite

5. [+556, -21] They eat so deliciously.. ㅠㅠ I had a hard time because I was so hungry!

6. [+135, -7] I think this drama will be a new turning point for Seo Hyun Jin. She's always been doing calm, reserved roles so this is her first bright and bubbly character and she's pulling it off fine.

7. [+116, -1] The grandma's bursting with charms ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+124, -9] Looks like I'm having noodles for lunch tomorrow

-