TV: [Running Man China] Fan Bing Bing



Article: Chinese 'Running Man' breaks down the goddess image in even Fan Bing Bing

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+5,576, -176] Really makes me want to give Song Ji Hyo an award when I see other actresses shy away from this stuff and just want to be treated nicely

2. [+4,348, -469] Hmm... okay.. but Song Ji Hyo is prettier in my eyes than Fan Bing Bing

3. [+3,074, -151] I think Korean female guests shouldn't be afraid to get dirty like Fan Bing Bing. I don't like how the Running Man family always goes easy on female guests just for being female.

4. [+1,193, -84] Would've been nice if Zhou Mi was there too ㅋ

5. [+293, -15] Honestly, whenever there's a female guest on Running Man, they always hype her up and compare her to Song Ji Hyo.. but 90% of the time, Song Ji Hyo is prettier than them.

6. [+181, -10] Didn't Fan Bing Bing ask for thousands in insurance for this ㅋㅋ thought that news was ridiculous

7. [+123, -3] I don't like how Korean actresses want to be given the goddess treatment on the show... and the Running Man MCs give them it..

8. [+122, -11] Song Ji Hyo's the jjang ㅎㅎ

-