Jang Dong Min thinks his mother would be upset if she knew what his daily life was like


Article: 'Mom is watching' Jang Dong Min, "My mom would be sad if she knew what my day was like"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I live with my mother and every time I leave the house, she comes to the door to see me off. She'll always tell me then, 'Don't swear at people and always be careful of what you say'. Then I ask her back, 'What am I supposed to make money off of then?'... I think my mother would be sad if she knew what my actual day was like."

-

1. [+283, -44] He's talented and not that bad of a person. Nevermind his misogynistic statements, it does seem the truth that he said things that would make anyone uncomfortable. I hope that he takes this opportunity to truly watch himself to be careful and continue to show viewers a better image. I wish him the best.

2. [+201, -71] Find strength, super power~

3. [+183, -22] How about you consider your mother and not talk down about parents like that on TV then

4. [+45, -49] Sigh, all because of the damn women, we lost a talent... Well, another opportunity will come so find strength, Jang Dong Min-ssi.

5. [+43, -41] What will he live off of if he does not swear?? So he thinks it's appropriate to make money off of threatening to rip someone's intestines out and send it as a delivery to her parents??

6. [+37, -18] Does he not think his mother is a woman too?

7. [+34, -36] Him and Yoo Sang Moo are the types who treat women like bugs but are filial to their own mothers

8. [+26, -22] Supporting you

9. [+24, -12] Why is he selling his mom to get sympathy from the public? He's been acting like he has it so hard lately..

10. [+22, -15] Hey, your mom's a dumb woman like you said, why do you live with her?

-