Hani realizes it's important to be careful with her words now


Article: EXID Hani, "I've been thinking that I should be careful with my words these days"

Source: TV Report via Naver

When asked what has changed, Hani said, "I'm more careful with my words now. I had a lot of individual schedules before our album release so I had a lot of opportunities to talk on varieties and such. I realized that what I say doesn't only affect me but EXID as well, which makes me more careful. And then I realized that I wasn't talking much at all because of that (laugh)."

-

1. [+7,167, -175] Yes, just be careful with your words from now on

2. [+6,406, -134] Hani-ya... seriously, be careful. Life crumbles in just a moment ㅠㅠ

3. [+4,981, -122] Good idea..

4. [+4,469, -116] A realistic decision

5. [+3,748, -149] I can see why... ㅋ

6. [+581, -22] And don't do SNS if you don't have to, it's a one way path to failure

7. [+444, -79] What's funnier is that male idols who are criminals go around just fine but a female idol just has to say one wrong thing or make the wrong facial expression and people latch to her like piranhas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+386, -24] Now we know why Hani got quieter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+397, -66] She's smart ㅋㅋ

10. [+288, -30] You really can ruin your entire career over one wrong thing

-