Cheetah models for 'Grazia'


Article: Cheetah's new pictorial brimming with force, ant waist without an ounce of fat

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+378, -23] I was shocked when I found out she is a '90er

2. [+273, -17] I wonder if Cheetah cut her hair like that knowing she'd look this awesome with it. It's amazing the more I see her with it because it's not easy to cut your hair that short. I wonder what pushed her to deciding to do it.

3. [+260, -17] Is she the one who can cut 100m in three seconds?

4. [+28, -0] Cheetah looks intimidating but you hear her talk and she has deep thoughts and a lot of respect... makes me like her more...

5. [+20, -0] You could tell that she put in a lot of effort to get to where she found success on Unpretty Rap Star. I hope she finds even more light.

6. [+20, -8] Cheetah's talented enough to take down any female idol. Too bad it took her so long to get popular ㅜ

7. [+19, -5] She really lives up to her name. Her rap feels like a super speedy female cheetah.

8. [+17, -5] Now that she's back from her vacation, all she has left is to hit success! No matter what anyone says, she's already proven herself through rap ^^

-