Spica's Jiwon denies being involved in girl group accident


Article: Yang Jiwon official statement "I'm not the one in the girl group car accident"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nave

1. [+1,028, -15] Netizens are of course the best when it comes to spreading unfounded rumors ㅋㅋ

2. [+990, -6] Sue the broadcast station for using your picture... how can they use someone's picture for a criminal scene that they aren't even sure about?

3. [+610, -4] Do they think broadcast is a joke? They really couldn't check beforehand? ㅡㅡ

4. [+409, -16] I believe you

5. [+66, -11] The reason it's not Yang Jiwon is because they said it was a famous girl group

6. [+57, -3] I thought it was her when I saw the initial 'J' ㅠㅠ I hope the broadcast apologizes

7. [+47, -2] Can't believe they used the picture of someone unrelated, so irresponsible

8. [+48, -6] Yang Jiwon isn't popular enough for others to recognize her... probably some other girl group

-