Fitness model Yoo Seung Ok talks about her newfound fame


Article: Yoo Seung Ok "My life has completely turned around since 'Star King'... nonstop invites to shows"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+442, -12] Clara: Hiiing, this is supposed to be my spot ㅠㅠㅠ I detest you, Yoo Seung Ok-ssi ㅠㅠ

2. [+398, -14] Gotta row while the water's flowing

3. [+26, -5] She'll be fine as long as she learns from Clara and does the opposite of her...

4. [+22, -3] Judging from her acting, acting's really not for her... she's so bad ㅠㅠ

5. [+18, -4] There's not much of a career she can make off of her body alone... she has to be good at acting or singing but having a good body isn't competition alone. There are plenty of women with good bodies.

6. [+16, -0] I get that she's really popular right now but she keeps going on shows that show off her body and I don't think that's going to make much of anything for her career. She has no variety talents, no acting talents.. just really nothing aside from her body.

7. [+16, -1] She'll be fine and won't get antis if she avoids acting or releasing albums and just sticks to the fitness field ㅋ

8. [+15, -2] She might as well make the most of her popularity now because being popular for your body is really only a 3 year career

-


Article: 'CG body' Yoo Seung Ok, "My nickname in college was Jessica Gomez"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3,633, -86] I saw your acting. I'm not trying to hate but I think you should just focus on the fitness field.

2. [+2,058, -177] I know that her body is really healthy and voluminous... but I only thought that before I saw her on TV. Her body was definitely better when she was picked in the top 5 as the first Asian on 'Musclemania'... I guess bodies really are at their peak during competition season. She had a body that would be impossible to achieve in real life... Her body on TV, however, isn't to that level anymore.

3. [+1,919, -380] She's currently becoming the second Clara

4. [+1,450, -370] She has a small face, big chest, and curvy waist but she's not pretty... I was actually shocked by her pictures ㅠ Short legs, thick neck, broad shoulders... maybe it's because she's so muscular but she should keep her muscles to a limit like Soyu or Jun Hye Bin if she intends to continue her celebrity promotions.

5. [+302, -25] Her body just looks really athletic... unlike Clara or Lee Tae Im who got popular for having 'pretty' bodies... Yoo Seung Ok looks like a transgender when she's standing next to other celebrities.

6. [+274, -5] Just stay quiet and remain as a good fitness trainer...

7. [+279, -10] She's beautiful and has a great body but she has no place to be acting in between petite, doll-like actresses... she might as well dive into the fitness field with diet programs.

8. [+249, -7] I still don't get who she is... a fitness model? An actress? A celebrity?...

-