EXO's comeback track promises to be 'high quality'


Article: EXO's impending comeback, new track is historical 'high quality'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+5,828, -2,231] It's not like their quality can drop any lower than their previous releases ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,729, -578] I feel like they should focus on raising the quality of their live singing than the quality of their song... Honestly, all idol groups have difficult performance concepts. Don't use that as an excuse to lip sync.

3. [+3,353, -1,769] I saw the concert videos and every song on the new album gave me goose bumps...

4. [+2,626, -1,299] Oh~ Looking forward to it

5. [+2,397, -1,279] Nothing bad will happen this year..! Fighting!!!

6. [+1,974, -959] Don't get hurt and finish your concert today safely~~!!

7. [+1,286, -372] Not a fan but I feel bad for them. They never do anything wrong but their immature fans always get them hate and they have two members who betrayed them... I hope they have a better year this year, find strength...

8. [+957, -373] Is their title track 'Dangerous'?? I really liked that one, 'Eldorado', 'Promise', and 'Call Me Baby' ㅠㅠ

-