Article suggests casting JYJ's Junsu for 'I Am a Singer' to recover


Article: 'I Am a Singer' in a crisis, how about suggesting JYJ Kim Junsu

Source
: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,224, -244] It's true. Hyorin is on the show, why not Kim Junsu? He'd be perfect to blow away the idol stereotype

2. [+1,053, -235] Please... get him on the show. I just want to see him perform on a musi related show. He can't even perform on one with a new album release... so please.

3. [+989, -212] This would definitely be a win win situation for both parties

-

Source: Naver

1. [+5,905, -719] It's a good idea. Get him on the show once. I'm sure it'll drum up a lot of interest back into the show. I'm looking forward to it.

2. [+4,612, -638] I want to see him sing his heart out ㅎㅎㅎ!!

3. [+3,179, -871] I doubt it's going to happen... why would a singer who can't even get on music shows be able to get on 'I Am a Singer'?

4. [+2,399, -276] With criminals on TV, it's pathetic that someone innocent is being kept off TV for six years. He's grown to be an amazing musician in that time and I think the public deserves to see him. What are they so afraid of that they can't even put his music video on air?

5. [+1,255, -162] Yeah, get him on the show. Until when are you going to pander to SM?

6. [+1,211, -229] I guarantee viewer ratings if he gets on. I'd watch for sure.

7. [+1,087, -189] I'll watch live if he does

8. [+1,039, -217] Talent wise, he's more than good enough for the show. He's considered the best among idols and has exceptional dance skills with perfect live singing.

-