TV: [Spoilers!!!] Real Men 2


Article: Amber shows cute younger photos with unni on 'Real Men 2'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+427, -17] Amber's a cutie. When she said "I don't like being alone, I want us to be together", I don't know if that was scripted or not but it still touched my heart. She's probably the only foreign star that I feel an attachment to.

2. [+382, -15] I'm a man but even I teared up when Amber said she didn't think she could do it alone ㅠㅠ I find it endearing how she looks to friends to depend on while struggling with the difficulties of living in a foreign country alone. I know her Korean isn't that fluent but she speaks so much more eloquently than others her age. Fighting!!

3. [+326, -12] She works so hard.

4. [+35, -5] There was no 'second Hyeri'... but Amber deserves recognition in her own right.

5. [+27, -0] I suspect some CFs coming in Amber's way soon. The best member of this second special is definitely Amber. I swear we're going to be seeing a CF with "forget it" soon.

-


Article: 'Real Men' Bomi shows off her unbelievable 'super punch', "Finally found something that fits me in the army"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+884, -329] When I heard her say, "Did we eat lunch yet? I'm hungry, can't you feed us something?" I realized that she still hasn't woken up yet. It's so obvious she's trying to get famous off of mukbangs.

2. [+842, -285] All she cares about is eating, cries whenever she wants... I really don't get why Bomi's on this show. I thought she was a hard worker when I saw her on other varieties like but all she does on this show is cry or eat... her image has worsened.

3. [+725, -262] Super punch my butt, she's a super nuisance ugh

4. [+118, -25] It's obvious the PDs trying to make something work for her but any time she gets screentime, she's just such a nuisance.

5. [+103, -22] Bomi doesn't fit this show, it's so frustrating watching her.

-