TV: [Spoilers!!!] Heard it through the grapevine (Pilot)


Article: Pilot broadcast 'Heard it through the grapevine' covers high school pregnancy, suicide... black comedy

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+142, -9] This drama's more fun than I thought. I'd definitely rather watch this than 'Blood'.

2. [+138, -19] This drama could easily overtake 'Blood' ㅋㅋ but high school pregnancy makes me uncomfortable... why couldn't they make it college students...

3. [+94, -6] It's a drama worth watching~ ㅎㅎ I find it fun ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+11, -5] Lee Joon, top of the idol actors

5. [+9, -1] Seems Lee Joon has really cemented his role as an actor. His acting was already amazing in 'Kapdong' so I'm glad that this is a 30 episode drama, get to see more of him and all. Hope he hits daebak!

-

Article: 'Heard it...' Lee Joon's acting skills show once more, panic + tears 'passing grade'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+286, -16] From a ballerino to a singer and now finally an actor~ He's really hitting all the right spots in the turning points of his life. Great job, actor Lee Joon!

2. [+235, -10] He really looked like a high school kid in trouble with the mental breakdown acting and all, I had a good laugh

3. [+208, -14] Watching this because of Lee Joon ㅋㅋ

4. [+25, -2] Didn't realize who he was but he's a really good actor. So good that he made Go Ah Sung? I think is the name, look awkward by comparison ㅜ

5. [+18, -2] From psychopath to pathetic acting... good at all ㅋㅋㅋ I think he'll get even better with age

-

Source: Naver

1. [+2,832, -99] Lee Joon improved so much, laughed so hard at the end ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,413, -101] Lee Joon's acting was jjang... especially that ending scene ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,069, -65] The plot moves at LTE speed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,612, -79] This drama's a lot more fun than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+333, -18] Decided to give it a try since 'Punch' ended but it's fresh and worth a look I think..

6. [+335, -23] The plot moves fast, I just hope people don't drop the drama for focusing on high school pregnancy..

-