TV: [Spoilers!!!] Blood (Pilot)


Article: 'Blood' pilot broadcast, the start of a fantasy medical drama

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+2,342, -266] It's cringe ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,752, -104] Surprised over the script of this episode and then surprised again over seeing Goo Hye Sun's acting in the preview

3. [+2,415, -935] I thought it was fun... am I the only one that thought it was fun...?

4. [+1,882, -415] I don't want to watch it but I'm curious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ especially for tomorrow

5. [+1,650, -367] They went too far...

6. [+567, -32] The running in the forest looked like a scene out of Twilight... and the male lead's acting is horrible, especially when he got up after being hit by a bomb;;;; and Goo Hye Sun's acting sucks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+494, -21] I was going to give it a try because the scriptwriter also wrote Good Doctor and God of Quiz but... the episode was nothing but CG and Ahn Jae Hyun's poor acting... the child actors are better ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+499, -28] I started off the episode by swearing at Ahn Jae Hyun's crappy acting then saw Goo Hye Sun's crappy acting, which made Ahn Jae Hyun look good ㅋㅋㅋ

-