Taeyeon to feature in Amber's solo album


Article: Amber's first solo album 'Beautiful' to be released on the 16th... with a Taeyeon featuring

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+774, -45] Just... for... forget it!

2. [+696, -56] Really looking forward to Amber's solo. She's the most soldier-like in Real Men and the most genuine out of them all. It made me frustrated with the others crying all the time... but with Amber's crying, you can tell it really comes from the heart. Wishing a daebak for her solo.

3. [+565, -51] Looking forward to Amber's solo!! And a Taeyeon featuring ㅎㅎ

4. [+425, -54] Hul, as if the solo wasn't good enough, now there's a featuring by Taeyeon unni! I personally love her voice so this is great news.

5. [+75, -6] Amber-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Finally, I'm tearing up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Amber's finally coming out with something, f(x)'s first solo album daebak!!! I'm so glad it's with Taeyeon too!! Fighting

6. [+73, -10] What in the world, what in the world, aigoo.. SM, I'm sorry for calling you guys bastards all this time, SM-nim, finally I'm seeing the light after four years of being a female fan of Amber

7. [+61, -4] Daebak!! I think this will be the best combination since 'Goodbye Summer'... Amber and Taeyeon! Looking forward to it ㅎㅎ

-