[Pann] Kris and Luhan meet for the first time since leave




Pann: Kris and Luhan meet officially for the first time since EXO leave

1. [+155, -8] Fu*k those two shameless bastards, they obviously don't have any sense of shame at all

2. [+136, -5] I doubt that's the first time ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+133, -22] So shameless, all we need is Jessica there for the triple combo

4. [+51, -1] I'm seriously so curious what Luhan must've been thinking when Wu Yifan first left and fans did an event for them at their concert saying this is the beginning now.

5. [+42, -1] At the end of the fancam, you can hear them say "call me" which clearly shows that they've been keeping in contact personally more than we think.

6. [+41, -2] That Luhan bastard pisses me off more than Wu Yifan. Luhan consciously chose to leave even when he knew that the members were in a difficult spot because of Wu Yifan leaving ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope all of this comes back like a boomerang and they get it worse than what they're making the other members suffer for

7. [+38, -1] Jessica: What about me guys~

8. [+35, -1] How nice, they match well as fellow traitors

9. [+31, -0] Might be their first time officially but I bet they've already met on their personal time

-